1. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
2. You may not sell any promotional rewards received.
3. We charge a $1 service charge to maintain our service for certain Loudie promotional giveaways. There are absolutely NO REFUNDS even if you reset your account.
4. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
6. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Loudie users.
7. You may not use the Loudie service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Loudie service.
9. You must not modify, adapt or hack Loudie or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Loudie.
19. You must not access Loudie's private API by any other means other than the Loudie application itself.
11. You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Loudie including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
12. You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Loudie members ("Spam").
13. You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Loudie, LLC.
14. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
15. You must not, in the use of Loudie, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
16. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Loudie account. While Loudie prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Loudie cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its mobile application or website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Loudie service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Loudie service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
6. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Loudie:
1. Loudie does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Loudie Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Loudie Services, you hereby grant to Loudie a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the Loudie Services.
2. Some of the Loudie Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Loudie may place such advertising and promotions on the Loudie Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Loudie Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Loudie Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Loudie Services.
4. The Loudie Services contain Content of Loudie ("Loudie Content"). Loudie Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Loudie owns and retains all rights in the Loudie Content and the Loudie Services. Loudie hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Loudie Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Loudie Services.
5. The Loudie Services contain Content of Users and other Loudie licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Loudie Services.
6. Loudie performs technical functions necessary to offer the Loudie Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Loudie Services.
7. Although the Site and other Loudie Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Loudie Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Loudie. Also, although Loudie will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Loudie reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Loudie in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Loudie encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Loudie is not a backup service. Loudie will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Loudie Services, or the loss of any Content.
8. Loudie will make concert recommendations to you based on your Facebook likes and iTunes library. Please be aware that from time to time the concert listings make not be accurate. Due to reason beyond our control sometimes the concerts listed in Loudie contain incorrect information such as artist name, venue or date. We recommend that you always verify the accuracy of our concert listings by researching this information via 3rd party sites.
9. The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. In addition, you may be able to redeem certain rewards or based on your Loudie Score. Loudie has no control over such sites, resources or rewards and Loudie is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Loudie will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any rewards, content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that Loudie is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party. Please go to our blog for more information on the specific ways to receive our rewards. Loudie points and what they give you access to are subject to change at any time, without written notice.
This document outlines how we use and disclose the personally identifiable information (which we call "Personal Information") and other information that we collect. If you have any questions that aren't answered here, please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
When you use our Service we may collect Personal Information and other information from you, as described below:
Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Information. When you use our Service, we also receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Loudie may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Loudie affiliates, agents or service providers. This Service may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Service, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Services. At times, Loudie also conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Information and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. Loudie may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. Loudie may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
In operating our Service, we may use a technology called "cookies" to help provide additional functionality and analyze Site usage more accurately. If you are interested, your Web browser should contain a Help section that explains how to receive notifications when you receive a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.
A Note About Location: Our Service is designed to help you concerts nearby your current location, and we use your location information (e.g., by using the GPS on your mobile device) to provide the functionality of our Service. Please keep in mind that other users can see information you elect to share on Loudie, and they may use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities outside of our control and without your knowledge. Your information may be subject to abuse, misuse, and monitoring by others, and you share this information at your own risk.
How do we use your information?
- - to provide the core functionality of the Service (e.g., displaying nearby concerts);
- - to monitor your use of the Service and improve the user experience;
- - to respond to your comments and inquiries;
- - to communicate with you regarding the Service;and
- - for any other purpose for which the information was provided.
What information do we share with third parties?
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Information. If you choose not to provide any Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain parts of the Service. For example, to use the Loudie mobile application, you currently need to log in with your Facebook account.
Links to other websites
This Service may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by Loudie. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to these third party sites, nor do the links from this Service imply that Loudie endorses or has reviewed these third party sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Third party login
To help you quickly set up a profile, the Service imports some of your data from Facebook and adds it to your Loudie profile, including your name, gender, and your Facebook profile picture. These data may be visible to other Loudie users, regardless of whether those users are your friends on Facebook. You can edit certain parts of your Loudie profile in the settings.
You may at times have the option of posting your Loudie activities to other social networking service like Facebook or Twitter. You acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any social networking services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
Steps we take to protect your privacy
Loudie takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information provided via the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
To delete your data from Loudie please email Contact@Loudie.com. Within 48 hours, will respond to your request letting you know that your data has been deleted from our servers.
Last updated on October 26, 2021.
For more information email: email@example.com